Monday, October 1, 2007

D2nt How To Not Get Detected

NightMoves

Fellows, I recently thought of maybe quitting this blog. Actually for no particular reason. I'm not ashamed of what i write or try to express by words. Maybe it's just the feeling that i choose the wrong method to get in contact with people about topics i consider as important or interesting. Maybe by-and-by this turned out to be more difficult than just doin stupid occupational therapy, which it used to be at the beginning. Maybe my blog needs a new concept, which is more focused on one certain topic. Exclusive musical, political or "I'm a total deadbeat, please help me world!" issues...?

I think cold cold remixed should take a break so that I have space n time to figure out a new sophisticated blogging concept, Which is more reliable and sincere ...

... so what do u think, if u think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment