Sunday, January 30, 2011

Certified And Still No Unemployment Ga

last blue sky and sun!

Sunny greetings, especially to my new readers Angelina and Synke !

It
A snow fell,
is not yet time for it,
that by all the flowers,
that by all the flowers
We are delighted.

The Sonnenblick
deceive with a mild, false appearance,
Luegeten the swallow itself,
The swallow own lie,
Why? She comes alone.

Should I look forward individually,
If too close to the spring?
But we two together,
But we are two together,
is equal because of the summer.

Johann Wolfgang Goethe

The poem is called March, but the great weather this weekend makes me hope that spring is not far off. At long walk yesterday in the sunshine, still wrapped in thick, I have seen many buds.
Here are two photos that have emerged this week, even the moon in the clear morning sky and (almost a guessing picture) a frozen puddle, which again made me realize that winter is still.






JW von Goethe

0 comments:

Post a Comment