Monday, January 24, 2011

Game Over Wedding Cake Topper

The cardigan is growing ...

... but all it is not already given price! Currently still missing about 1.3 sleeves, which must be used. At least I now know how it will look finished, if I
disregard of the buttons.


also coincided with then the color line with the holiday picture on the screen!



arrived here today my lampwork beads (or just hand-made glass beads?) And I must mention that I am very much looking forward to my purchase of an absolutely unique in Christine in my favorite colors I always remember the summer, sun, sand and sea!



Nerves food is part of the knitting, or a long day. That is the rest of my children out of the last chocri package. Unbelievable as it divides the! And I swear I have not eaten any piece of borrowed it for the photo because I was too lazy to my table (whole milk with apple, plum and cinnamon) to get out of the refrigerator. The chocolate is really delicious, you can put together what you like, I give away very much. Now and then there are delivery delays caused by free tablets are sweetened, if you do not want to cancel the purchase o) Oh, I think I have to fast times in the kitchen, which is calling me from the refrigerator ............

0 comments:

Post a Comment