Friday, March 4, 2011

Brent Evrett Free Movies

girl dreams

Oh, how I was my ex-boyfriend always for my liking Hello Kitty hated. At 23 I really had everything from Hello Kitty, phone, towel, underwear, all the pens, T-shirts, chains, mouse pad, bed linen and and and ... but hey at least I had to collect almost 10 years and my Hello Kitty provided a soft spot for years that my friends have always known what they pay me for my birthday.

am now 26 and I have the Hello Kitty madness passed. Only only a floor mat in the bath and a laundry basket in my bedroom still remembers the good old times Hello Kitty

In Memory of the good old times, I now share with you the following news. Vans collaborated with Hello Kitty and will bring out 2 different models in two sizes for adults and children.
The models will be available in June and are currently 37 USD (slippers) and 55 USD (high-top Sk8 Hi-Lo D-) priced. As in Germany for U.S. products have liked some time on it is defeated, I think that they will cost here in € about the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment