Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nausea And This Years Flu Shot

Before the winter is over ...

... I have a quick thick long cardigan on the needles. The wool (Schachenmayr nomotta Speed , mud color, needle size 8) I bought a cheap package 1000g. My template I have set for the photo to be shorter it is, no jacket. First I wanted to leave the colored zigzag, which is too much for me, but it was not too boring, so I decided that I was after a long search for a more subtle variant. Unfortunately, I must again expect much, because there are in the magazine with much thinner wool, but I'm really looking forward to the result.



The vest the way, is already finished, a picture when I wear it follows, lying they can not shoot well. But here are a neck on which the pattern is visible thought I dropped stitches and lace are ideal for spring and ribbon yarn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment