Friday, February 25, 2011

Home Remedy To Reduce Red Undertones

The spring is colorful!

compiled the latest looks that were shown recently at the fashion shows in New York and London, has jumped on me again and again in the eye ... and that can be taken almost literally. I'm talking about the colorful pants that appeared in almost every designer.
I love unusual cuts, patterns, fabrics and colors jaaaaa. Accordingly, I am so excited for the spring collections, which now gradually drifting in the shops.

For all that it is similar goes, I have been located in a hurry by 4 pants:


ASOS Tailored - Ponti-Hose mit hoher Taille und ausgestelltem Bein Pintuck Capri Trousers by NewLook Haremshose by Topshop ASOS Tailored - Eng geschnittene, halblange Hose Spring Trend 2011 - Farbige Hosen

0 comments:

Post a Comment