Friday, February 4, 2011

Pokemon Heart Gold Emulator English Mac

London calling - away with the old stuff!

Am 13.3. WORKS for me to London. I have got hold a scholarship and will be working in the British capital for at least half a year in an event agency. In which I tell you the beginning of March! . You may be curious

It is time for myself first, get rid of ballast - finally I can chill with my going to London 10sqm wardrobe. Who lives in Berlin and gave me pleasure to take some of my clothes (I know at least they are in good hands * sniff *), should in the future. look at the WMP HBC fashion flea market over. The. HBC finds her in the Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 9, near Alex. Admission is free, is open 13-18 clock. More information can be found on the Facebook fan page HERE! I look forward to seeing you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment