Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where Can We Buy Calgel? Singapore

days outfit N ° 31 - California Dreamin '

In the spring of 2010, I have my confidence in a carnival-Laden Garland discovered and thought to myself, which is the perfect accessory for the upcoming festival season and must necessarily . Unfortunately I have subsequently taken him so many times that he is already in the late summer of 2010 gave up his spirit.

long time I had to look for a replacement, to me suddenly in January A new wreath at Primark smiled. A quick look at the price tag -2 pound told me: "Perfect, go!". Moreover, even wandered this great Crochet for 5 pounds in my basket. Combined with the vintage blouse that I spied in one of the many 2nd hand shop on Brick Lane, I could beam back me smoothly into the 70s. What do you think?


hair wreath & Crochet - Primark │ blouse - vintage via brick lane │ Jeans - Cheap Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment