Thursday, August 9, 2007

6.0 Engine Forsale Chevy Ss Silverado

headphonesex

friends, today arrived at the house of freshly Difat Kah:

V / A - Kompakt Total 8
Feist - 1234/My Moon My Man remixes.
Boys Noize - Down
low floor - DIN
Kaos feat Khan - Cerebral Tremolo

I must write because the nice compact package came with not only a beautiful poster, a hip plastic bag and an intro, but also a groove.
And there innocently leafing through I found "Oh My Bod" - the vibrator to the iPod. Once connected, he
happy the lady with vibrations in the beat. The miracle thing costs 79,90 Euro and the great thing is Also while you sit or someone else happy with the musical vibrator, and you just listen to their favorite music to it. Great, Christmas is indeed just around the corner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment