Monday, August 13, 2007

I Have 6 Small Holes By My Butt

fractal part II: Penis Monologues

The three best albums of German pop music?

1st Blumfeld - Ich-machine
second false color - the monarchy and everyday
3. Edge - Two light

number 1 has helped me in the survival, number 2 as well, number 3 all the more.
On my funeral to be definitely "Live At The Electric Avenue"
("There are people for whom it is clear that you're not there for a long time. / / But no one knows the place where to rest your bones. / go / That you're gone some way beyond the tracks. / / Across the milky white way, with your golden shoes. ")
of number 3, so great is this
number 2 knew in 1980 that soon gray B movie heroes rule the country and this is then called progress.
And number one is waiting with such a beautiful life issues such as:

are "two ? Too much, to be free
or I need you to to be me "

0 comments:

Post a Comment