Tuesday, August 28, 2007

High End Artist Tattoo Price

You No Mess With The Lo Wang!

friends, back when I was young and without reflection on my actions, I've also played just like all the gunman after me KILLER GAMES .
One of them, it was my favorite shooting game was called, Shadow Warrior . In it I found
a successful mixture of blood lust, adventure, oriental aesthetics and a lot of humor. As I struggled with Lo Wang Katana and Shuriken against the evil bosses of Zilla Enterprises and their descendants undead.

other day I accidentally dropped the game back to the hard drive because it also has the advantage of a fine MacOS version.
course I had doubts about the dire consequences that can have such a killer game on my psyche. So at least it was given to me by the mass media and close a chat with the Interior Minister of Hungary, Dr. Karl-Heinz Grasser, the effect made me afraid.
And yet outweighed the curiosity! I knew that here, this is something forbidden!
crashed so I am again with Lo Wang adventure and slaughtered one of the undead after the next, only so that the blood spurted! Now and then there was admired even a half-naked manga girls.
I am still very shaky after my blood-rich raid. And yet I feel better now and I have to smile when I think back at me and Lo Wang, and what a beautiful Time we had together.
Lo Wang would also say "Everybody dead I like that."



On the Reception of Shooters:
Robert Parungao, a graduate of University of British Columbia, criticized for ignoring distinctions among Shadow Warrior Asian cultures: "The villain [protagonist] in Shadow Warrior goes by a Chinese name, Lo Wang, "But when he fires his rocket launcher at his enemies, he screams 'just like Hiroshima'."

0 comments:

Post a Comment