Monday, August 27, 2007

How To Clean Sonicare

bring it on!

friends, I just put my last university obligations under the summer semester behind me or . in this small, once-white and now hammered yellow keyboard. The main thing, there 's permit for glanders, but my favorite minor one gets even used toilet paper a proof of performance.

Friday I was with Erlend Øye c / o Whitest Boy Alive. That was nice, because I first Erlend, who is a true artist hero with a lot of eroticism even me, have seen the first time in genuine and secondly, because all have mitgewippt so great in the Mitwippermusik, which has since been times boring and then good again. In any case, the addition
was very great, consisting only of covers of contemporary Musikhitraketen:





PS: Bielefeld is not just ugly, you will also find never the place that one is looking. Very very wicked city!

0 comments:

Post a Comment