Monday, August 13, 2007

Convert Plug-in Pendant Lamp To Be Hardwired

fractal part I: pickles, Springer, time left

If I close then the eyes and begin to lose myself in daydreams, it happen to me sometimes bizarre things:

as I dream of which, 1 Chairman of the largest German pickles fan club, because I gherkins so affectionate.
dreaming or I, that the Döpfner Springer appears in the auditorium because he wants to make a speech about why the H3 is now in "Friede Springer Memorial Auditorium" . renamed and then I get up and everything looks and I cry, "Go 'away from home, you old Scheißdemagoge You go home, etc., etc. And all agree on and the Döpfner turns red and he wants to talk, but you do not understand a word because they all call with me in the choir all the time. And then the Döpfner's easy and it was a good day for me and the left.

the time or actually Emnid found out that Germany has moved to the left. formulated, much less excited, it was stated that middle and left of the middle 86% of Germans want to be. Most are on minimum wages, privatization of transport, energy and post against retirement at 67, for more state intervention in child care and feel that too little is being done against social injustice in Germany. That gives me yet hopefully, to this retirement hogwash. Finally, the TIME magazine recently portrayed even a roofer, who pointed proudly to 70 years of colleagues who are still motivated to perform at a dizzy height of their day's work.

So, I'm also left. It has always been. As my heart beats.
links in the sense that the occasion for political action is always the perception of social injustice. Links in the sense of a greater emphasis on equal opportunity and solidarity. Links within the meaning of the reform left, not the revolutionary left, the system will change.

the time or actually Emnid also found that the Greens are pretty much the left-wing party are that there are so when the left does not necessarily seriously. Since I am also advocates nuclear phase and have always voted already green, this statement makes me glad. The trees are green and the lawn.

The most interesting part of the TIME article - to now little more seriously - however, was the reference to the great Master Social and legal philosopher John Rawls in the context of this debate has more poverty, less social justice and increasing relegation fears in the middle class in Germany.
Mr. Rawls said, namely, that people do not per se against inequality and they would accept it even if it is tied to performance and ultimately benefit all of it, because the country is more competitive and prosperous.
The belief in this binding seems well shaken by all the political milieu of time - this is the conclusion of the TIME / Emnid poll. And then here lies the crux of the problem that I see as the Lord TIME Author:
"If confidence is lost in the equal opportunities of a society can be a problem for democracy."

At least the capital elite may have to eventually thicker walls and higher fences built.


PS: I
pelle. My favorite boy name.
Agent Bob Cooper has seen in the mirror and asked, "How's Annie?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment